Edison International is awarding scholarships of $40,000 for high school seniors planning to study science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) on the college or university level.
Edison Scholars scholarships are provided over four years at $10,000 per year.
Some of the eligibility requirements include:
- Have a GPA of 2.8 or better
- Plan to be a full-time student majoring in math, physics, chemistry, engineering, materials
- Science or computer science/information systems at a four-year college or university
- Live in, or attend a high school in, SCE’s service area
- Must demonstrate financial need
The 2013-2014 Edison Scholars application opened on Oct. 1 and runs through Jan. 10, 2014. To see if you are eligible and to apply, visit www.scholarsapply.org/edisonscholars and complete the application online.
See related story >
BACK to programs