What It’s Like to Work Here
Our workplace culture is inclusive and team-oriented.
A Culture of Diversity, Inclusion, Ethics & Values
At Edison, we build teams that are collaborative, strategic, and agile. Not to mention competitive for the future. For 125+ years, our business has succeeded because of values like integrity, excellence, respect, continuous improvement and teamwork, and these values still guide our business today.
Extracurriculars at Edison
Many of us at Edison meet new people, find new experiences, and expand our skills and opportunities through Employee Resource Groups. These employee-led organizations represent a range of cultures, traditions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, gender, generations, and life experiences and outlooks, and offer opportunities to get involved and give back. Everyone is encouraged to participate.
- Asian Society for Cultural Exchange Networking and Diversity (Asian American and Pacific Islander focus)
- Eco IQ (green focus)
- Edison Roundtable (women in workplace focus)
- NextGen (next generation of people and business focus)
- Latinos for Engagement, Advancement & Development (Hispanic/Latino focus)
- Lighthouse (LGBTQ focus)
- Native American Alliance (Tribal focus)
- Networkers (African-American focus)
- Safety Ambassadors for Edison (safety focus)
- Valor (military and veterans focus)