Edison International, through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power, as well as a provider of energy services and technologies, including renewable energy.
- January 23, 2017 - SCE Files Plan for Expanding Electric Transportation
- January 23, 2017 - Edison’s Vision for Transportation Electrification: Reducing Emissions, Driving Innovation (PDF)
- January 19, 2017 - Edison International to Hold Conference Call on Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Financial Results
- December 20, 2016 - Southern California Edison Awards San Onofre Nuclear Plant Decommissioning Contract to AECOM, EnergySolutions Joint Venture
- December 13, 2016 - Southern California Edison Responds to Ruling on San Onofre Nuclear Plant Settlement
- December 8, 2016 - Edison International Raises Common Stock Dividend 13 Percent; Thirteenth Consecutive Annual Increase
- November 8, 2016 - 2016 EEI Financial Conference Prepared Remarks of Edison International President and CEO Pedro Pizarro (PDF)
- September 13, 2016 - New SCE White Paper Explores Emerging Plug-and-Play Grid
- September 13, 2016 - The Emerging Clean Energy Economy: Customer-Driven. Modernized. Reliable. (PDF)
Sign up to receive email alerts or change your alert preferences.
We don't recognize this as a valid address. Please re-enter your email address.