Edison International, through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power and an investor in infrastructure and energy assets, including renewable energy.
MOST RECENT DOCUMENTS
- January 21, 2016 - Edison International to Hold Conference Call on Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2015 Financial Results
- December 10, 2015 - Edison International Raises Common Stock Dividend 15 Percent; Sees Multi-Year Return Opportunity
- November 19, 2015 - Business Update (PDF)
- October 27, 2015 - Edison International Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results; Provides 2015 Earnings Guidance
- October 27, 2015 - Third Quarter 2015 CEO and CFO Earnings Call Prepared Remarks (PDF)
- October 22, 2015 - Customers Benefit From $400 Million Insurance Settlement for San Onofre Outages
- July 1, 2015 - Southern California Edison Files Distribution Resources Plan
Sign up to receive email alerts or change your alert preferences.
We don't recognize this as a valid address. Please re-enter your email address.