Edison International, through its subsidiaries, is a generator and distributor of electric power, as well as a provider of energy services and technologies, including renewable energy.
- March 13, 2017 - International Tribunal Confirms MHI Supplied Defective Equipment for San Onofre Nuclear Plant, Caps Arbitration Award at Contract Liability Limit
- March 10, 2017 - Edison Insights Save the Date: California Carbon Policies Overview and Transportation Electrification (PDF)
- February 23, 2017 - Edison International and Southern California Edison Declare Dividends
- February 22, 2017 - Business Update (PDF)
- February 21, 2017 - Edison International Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Results; Introduces 2017 Earnings Guidance
- February 21, 2017 - Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results Presentation (PDF)
- February 21, 2017 - Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2016 CEO and CFO Earnings Call Prepared Remarks (PDF)
- January 23, 2017 - SCE Files Plan for Expanding Electric Transportation
- January 23, 2017 - Edison’s Vision for Transportation Electrification: Reducing Emissions, Driving Innovation (PDF)
- December 13, 2016 - Southern California Edison Responds to Ruling on San Onofre Nuclear Plant Settlement
- December 8, 2016 - Edison International Raises Common Stock Dividend 13 Percent; Thirteenth Consecutive Annual Increase
- September 13, 2016 - The Emerging Clean Energy Economy: Customer-Driven. Modernized. Reliable. (PDF)
Sign up to receive email alerts or change your alert preferences.
We don't recognize this as a valid address. Please re-enter your email address.