Media Contact: Media Relations, (626) 302-2255
ROSEMEAD, Calif., Feb. 22, 2013 — Southern California Edison’s website, SCE.com, will be unavailable this Saturday from 7 a.m. to approximately 7 p.m. as the company updates its website to better serve its customers.
Customers visiting the site will be directed to alternative methods of contact.
If customers have questions or need further assistance, they can contact SCE’s customer service representatives at the numbers below:
- Billing and service inquiries: 800-684-8123
- Emergency services and outages: 800-611-1911
- All other questions: 800-655-4555
If customers want to pay their bills immediately, they can try any of these three options:
- Pay on the JP Morgan Chase website. A JP Morgan Chase convenience fee of $1.75 will be charged for each transaction.
- Pay by phone at 800-950-2356. SCE’s QuickCheck secure payment option allows customers to pay using their checking account information. No enrollment is required.
- Pay in person at an authorized payment agency location. To find the nearest location, customers can call 800-747-8908 or review this list of payment locations, organized by zip code.
About Southern California Edison
An Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, Southern California Edison is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, serving a population of nearly 14 million via 4.9 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California.
SCE.com Will Be Unavailable This Saturday for Updates