Edison Scholars: The Makers of Tomorrow
$50,000 STEM College Scholarships for High School Seniors
The Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who want to be makers of tomorrow — the dreamers, inventors, guardians and pioneers — those who dare to be great.
Edison International will award $50,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
This is a chance for students with big dreams to advance their education and take part in shaping a brighter future.
Here’s the rundown of requirements:
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service area.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video and potentially participate in a final interview. Don’t stress, these are just ways to get to know you better.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
The 2024 Edison Scholars application is now closed.
Meet Our Edison Scholars
Edison Scholars become a part of our Edison network and connect with ambitious, talented students and alumni. Get to know our Edison Scholars and their journeys to making the world a better place with their bright ideas and innovations in STEM!