Edison Scholars: The Makers of Tomorrow
$50,000 STEM College Scholarships for High School Seniors
The Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who want to be makers of tomorrow — the dreamers, inventors, guardians and pioneers — those who dare to be great.
Edison International will award $50,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
This is a chance for students with big dreams to advance their education and take part in shaping a brighter future.
Here’s the rundown of requirements:
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service area.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video and potentially participate in a final interview. Don’t stress, these are just ways to get to know you better.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
The 2024 Edison Scholars application is open through January 23, 2024.Apply here
Meet Our Edison Scholars
Edison Scholars become a part of our Edison network and connect with ambitious, talented students and alumni. Get to know our Edison Scholars and their journeys to making the world a better place with their bright ideas and innovations in STEM!