Linda G. StuntzRetired Partner
Stuntz, Davis & Staffier, P.C.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
Ms. Stuntz’s utility, environmental law and public policy experience is particularly relevant to the Company’s business. During her time at the U.S. Department of Energy, she held positions focused on issues related to global climate change and energy-related measures to minimize GHG emissions, key issues that impact the Company. Ms. Stuntz’s corporate governance experience from her prior service on other public company boards and as a member of our Nominating and Governance Committee since 2014 informs her leadership as committee chair. She brings ESG and safety experience from her private industry work with utilities and energy companies, as a director of public companies in industries with environmental and safety concerns, and from serving as chair of our Nominating and Governance Committee and previously serving on our Safety and Operations Committee from 2014 to April 2021.
- Partner, Stuntz, Davis & Staffier, P.C. (1995-2018); specialized in energy and environmental regulation
- Deputy secretary and other senior policy positions, U.S. Department of Energy (1989-1993); principal role in the development and enactment of the Energy Policy Act of 1992
- Associate minority counsel and minority counsel, Energy and Commerce Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives (1981-1987)
- Senior advisor, Center for Strategic and International Studies (2019-present)
- Chair, External Advisory Committee of MIT’s Future of Storage (2018-2022); study reported on key storage technologies for electricity systems that rely on variable renewable energy resources
- Member, U.S. Secretary of Energy Advisory Board (2015-2016)
- Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc (2011-2020), Raytheon Company (2005-2016), Schlumberger, Ltd. (1993-2010) and American Electric Power Company (1993-2004)